Sunday, April 11, 2010

Princess Birthday Party

This weekend was crazy! I had a "Princess Castle" cake order plus "Bell" and "Aurora". I made all the royal icing flowers on friday night, which took me 2 hours. On Saturday I baked all the cakes, that took 3 hours. That same night I decided to go ahead and make Bell & Aurora, that took 2 hours. Sunday morning I made the castle, which took 3 hours. Thats a total of 10 hours of labor I put into these cakes! Needless to say It was all worth it! The birthday girls loved their cakes, mom was pretty happy too!

Princess Castle

Bell


Aurora



Birthday girls, Alondra and Genesis.

3 comments:

Jenette said...

Love the cakes! I've always wanted to try a doll cake. Very nice!

Monica H said...

wow, great job! love the ruffly dress.

Wenni Donna said...

You did a great job with all the cakes, they look great! My husband is a chef and so he’s naturally gifted at baking too. Our son will be having his 5th birthday party tomorrow so Daddy has started working his magic to make a beautiful birthday cake. I’ll also have to start working on some food items that will be delivered to the party venue tomorrow.