Sunday, August 20, 2017

Olive Oil Cake with Fresh Peaches



I'm back briefly with the Cake Slice! The last two months have been pretty hectic around my house, a million things to do and hardly anything done. Projects started, but far from finished. In the meanwhile everyone at home still wants cake! So cake I made. 
I chose this delicious Olive Oil Cake with Fresh Peaches. Canned peaches came to the rescue for this last minute cake! The other slight change I made was using a Orange syrup I made using up the left over oranges I used for the zest. It complimented the cake just lovely.




Please take a moment and visit our Cake Slice bakers to see what they baked up!






6 comments:

acozinhadaanikasblog said...

HI thank you for passing to my blog and leaving a comment. Your cake is great too.
Xoxo
Ana

SusanB said...

Pretty cake!

Gina said...

I think an orange syrup might have recued my cake which was too dry!

Emily said...

Fabulous to have you back baking with us, Anabel!! Lovely idea making the orange syrup!

kitchen flavours said...

Using orange syrup sounds good!

All That's Left Are The Crumbs said...

I am so happy to have you back baking with us. If I had made this cake I probably would have used tinned peaches too since it is hard to get good peaches here. Your cake looks delicious!